Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

     Started a blog earlier but must have hit something as it just disappeared.  Hard rain last night and showers off and on today....I don't have to water my plants, always a good thing.  I thought my first begonia blossoms were going to be orange but they are salmon...very nice color.  There seem to be about twice as many chipmunks this year and they are digging tiny holes everywhere in my containers but have not harmed the plants so far.
     Finished reading my first Kindle library book...very dry so unless you want to know a whole lot more about how your subconscious runs your body ...... Am still reading the Falco novel which I like.  Have 2 books from my own library on hand so will not be ordering any more kindle books for a while.
     From Netflix I am watching "Nurse Jackie"...not my usual fare ..rather raunchy but interesting story.  I've known addicts and as a retired RN I doubt that Jackie could really function as well as she seems to in real life but it's only a story so.........  My favorite series was  "Rome"...of course it did not last too long ...it seems the ones I like are all doomed.  Also liked "The Tudors", "The House of Elliott", "Pie in the Sky", also short lived and "MI-5".  Have watched some older series that I had seen a long time ago and enjoyed them...too many to name but "Cadfael" and "Nero Wolfe" come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment