Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012


     Saturday was still quite warm .. 89 and humid but Sunday has been just a beauty..82 degrees, humidity down and sunny.  Do have one tiny cucumber about 2 inches long!!  Am not having much luck on a special project I am working on and it is very frustrating.
    Still reading the same two books.  Love the mosaic staircase I found on my facebook pages. It's in San Francisco...called the Barr Crutcher Stairway...just lovely.  If I knew how I would put it on here but it can be found on Google....like everything else  lol.
     Talked to my sister last night ...really miss her not coming this summer.  She usually spends 3 weeks here.   Sunday I watch a lot of political talk shows so don't do much until after 1pm..........and sometimes not much then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment