Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

     I'm still reading Catherine the Great ... on page 151.  If you do not like history you will not like this book because it is full of side issues re different characters.  I am enjoying it but not reading as fast as I usually do. I intend to read a lot today as I am very sore and tired from all the outside work I have done in the past 2 days.
     This morning on the Melissa Harris-Perry show on MSNBC the group was talking about Obama's kill list. Everyone was talking about openness and what did this list mean.  Did it mean that the government now intended to kill people instead of taking them prisoners?  The people on this list have sworn to kill as many Americans as possible. What is the problem?? The Government should be after them.   It seems to me that this is one item that is not on my "need to know" list or any one else's either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment