Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

    Am very excited .... got my first library book on my kindle!!   Had requested it a few days ago and was told they would notify me by email.  Checked my mail last night before going to bed and there it was...checked it out but it did not immediately appear... so put Kindle on charge and went to bed about 1am.  It was there this am so started it as it is only for 2 weeks.  It is a book about how the brain works, "Incognito".  Not a medical tome but interesting so far.
     My daughter came on Sat...did a few errands and she put my last two flower plants in the ground for me...so hard for me to do this....guess this will be the last year I plant anything in the ground..will have to stick to container gardening!!  She also put extra drainage holes in a few of my containers.  All my other plants are doing fine.  Have one tiny tomato and cucumbers have Quite a few flowers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment