Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

     Many years ago before my mother was born her father had the first car in his little town...I think it was about 1904.  I often thought about my grandfather as I was cruising along at 70.  How he would have marveled at the speed of my lovely Saab and also the fact that I, a woman was driving all over creation alone!
     Now I am excited over my Kindle and my first library book....am 25% through it.  I have had a computer (several) for a long time and I thought it was wonderful as it enabled me to see the museums of the world, some of which I had visited in person.  Also have about 5 newspapers that come every day.  Then I started to play Bridge and Pinochle online with people from all over the world!   Amazing!!     I have a cell phone which I dearly love but this small tablet which enables me to get any book from my state's library in the blink of an eye is truly a wonder!!
     My CA begonias are starting to bloom...first 2 are orange ones...planted in containers.. about 60 total!! as well as 4 containers of CA callas.  These begonias are really gorgeous flowers. They get bigger flowers as they mature and the range of colors is great. Only the frost finishes them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment