Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Started Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich yesterday. I seldom read books with characters performing magic but I like Evanovich and did not know what book was about. I'm already on page 300 out of 375 and it is crazy funny as her stuff usually is so try it...you might even laugh out loud! Looks like I will be playing bridge Mon and Wed this week..that's good! I am stll watching New Tricks on Netflix. British cold case unit with a twist..pretty good.. gave it 4 stars after I got into it..Am on season 6 (2009)and it was still playing in 2011 I think. Daughter came yesterday and took me grocery shopping....she also cornered my cat Bella and put the flea stuff on her.She is a tremendous help to me. Could not manage without her. Am also working on family tree on MY Heritage site. Have gotten a lot of info in. Have to pay to follow connections to other family sites. Maybe after Xmas. Says you can put in 250 names free and it has not told me yet that I have reached that number!

No comments:

Post a Comment