Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Finished Wolf Hall on Fri, 8/3 then read Cop to Corpse overnite, by Lovesey. He writes good short mysteries. Got 3 books from library so started Third Gate by Lincoln Child on Sat. You will like this book if you like books set in Egypt...I do so enjoyed it. Story is about looking for the tomb of the first king of Upper and Lower Egypt with mystery and intrigue. Finished this on Mon 8/6. In the meantime had a kindle book online become available so read that next. The Dogs of Riga is the second mystery novel in the series about Wallander the Swedish detective. They are good read. Finished this on Thurs am 8/9. Read Judgment Call by J A Jance in 2 days. She is an excellent writer and the story just flows. This one is part of her series about Sheriff Joanne Brady. I finished it last night before going to bed. Today 8/11. I have just started Bloodlines by James Rollins. Have had good corn on cob and my daughter brought me fresh picked blueberries on Wed when she came to take me to the MD for routine yearly checkup. She also took my Bella to the vet for her due shots. I have been having fresh pineaple and blueberries for breakfast....yummy and ice cream on blueberries for dessert.. more yummy!! Monday Bridge was cancelled because our 95 year old fell in her yard and had ?broken rib and a usual replacement was away. Hope to play Mon and Wed this week. Made a blueberry buckle this am but really is more like a coffee cake...this recipe needs more berries in it.. 2 cups was not enough. Tastes good just the same. Now I am trying to freeze a few. We'll see how that works....

No comments:

Post a Comment