Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Operation Napoleon and Excavation Finished Op Napoleon on Tues. A fast read and rather exciting story about a plane lost in the Artic. Started an old book Tues nite, Excavation, written in 2000 but I cannot remember reading it. Usually look it up in my book diaries but did not bother as I usually remember after reading a few pages. Pretty interesting about a dig in Peru with all the usual disasters. So far a booby trapped grave site and a collapse trapping our main characters! Got up late but did watched some of my usual political talk shows Sun and played Bridge on Mon but was not invited for Wed. Made a small cabbage soup on Tues...delicious. Had soup for supper tonite and an hour later had half a ham salad sandwich with my favorite dill pickles..Clausen. My helper came today and she did the usual..change bed, laundry, tub, vacuum and wash floors. Also takes care of all the trash...out to bins and dumpster. Also helped me to move table by my chair in the living room so that I could vacuum there and clear off table and put a little polish on! Am still picking up from that... will finish tomorrow. Got a special match from My Heritage ... something new, absolute correct match they said. It turned out to be the facts about my own father which was not new info to me!!!!!!! Also answered contact re a match to one of my grandfather's brothers. Must be a correct,match as born on the same day and year in the little town of Pierreville, Quebec. I've been there so I know it was a very small town. Am taking a break from genealogy today. Plan to play a little gin on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment