Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

DOLLED UP FOR MURDER......BY Jane K Cleland........................................... Finished Cornwell novel and decided to read this litle unasked for mystery that the library sent me. It's not bad and only 243 pages, apparently part of a series..Josie Prescott Antiques Mystery. Quiet week..no bridge for me. A friend drove me to foot clinic on Wed and then to the CVS to pick up a prescription. The man from the flooring place came to measure my dowstairs bath room Wed pm. Bad news he says he has never seen the likes of my floor ... apparently a slab of concrete which is not in good shape. Cannot just put vinyl flooring on it as it is. So I may not be getting new flooring as I cannot afford to spend thousands on this. My home helper came Thurs and did the regular...change my bed, scrub tub, laundry, vacuum then wash floors, takes out all trash and recycling....etc. She is on vacation next week so will not see her for two weeks!! Am cutting back on my TV covererage, basic for the next 5 months. Nothing more to say tonite. Want to watch Washington Week and McLaughlin Group on TV at 8pm as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment