Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

     Finished reading "Canada" yesterday.  I liked it but it was about
the characters more than the plot.  I realized that I was out of library
books, usually just read a book I have at home.   Instead I went 
to the state lending library online  and looked at mysteries and picked
out 2 for my Kindle and got one of them immediately!  Amazing that
as I clicked on the red spot on line the entire book appeared in
seconds!!  I am reading "Mr. Churchill's Secretary"....takes place
during WW2 in England.  Always like books set in different time.
     My sister picked me up and took me to her place at the lake on
July 4th.  Played 3 handed/cut throat Pinochle until my daughter
and her husband got there.  They took boat ride and swam.  We
had delicious barbecued steak.. as well as veg/mac salad, cole slaw.
All in all another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment