Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thurs Oct 4.."MISSION TO PARIS" by Alan Furst........ Just finished ..it was slow reading but not bad story. Played Bridge Mon and Wed this week, bad cards on Mon but much better on Wed had about 3800 score but did not win... 3 tables. Have not done much this week as I had a head cold with runny nose and stuffed head. Started on Sun. It just made me feel tired and tried to get extra sleep...much better today. Helper was here today and got all caught up on laundry...I did one load before she got here. Also took bath this am as I did watch the debate last nite. Everyone saying Romney won but I did not see it that way..Romney was acting as if he was "on" something...irritated, and granted, more aggressive than I have ever seen him BUT he was telling all the same old lies. I just don't understand why the president did not call him on them...they were so blatant. I'm still going to vote for Obama....the GOP has really scary ideas...really bad ideas and women will certainly pay the price if they ever get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment