Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

A WANTED MAN by Lee Child......A CHRISTMAS GARLAND by Anne Perry.......... A Wanted Man was interesting and A Christmas Garland is rather bland but enjoyed both. Started to read Ridley Pearson's newest, The Risk Agent, but got bogged down...takes place in China and just the names of both people and places was a bit too much. May finish later but I do not recommend. Disappointed as I ususally like his novels. Well we finally got a dusting of snow on Fri, then about an inch the next day and it was cold enough..25 degrees, so that it stayed on the ground until tonite when it rained and the temp came up to about 45.... Right now snow just about gone and very, very foggy out. Netflix...am watching series from 1988...Wish Me Luck, set in the spy world of WW2. Busy week for me coming up....Mon Bridge, Tues see Dr. Connor about my eyes, Wed Bridge again and Thur Norma comes to help me in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment