Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

     I started reading "Catherine the Great" yesterday and I doubted that I would finish it as it is 574 pages of fine print and a lot of history but I persevered and find that I am getting hooked.  I like history anyway but usually read it in the winter when the evenings are long and I have no desire to go outside.   I want to know more about this young German princess, Sophia now renamed Catherine.   Am on page 95 and intend to read before going to bed for 20 minutes.
     Worked outside today.  Now have 5 tomato planrts and 12 cucumber  plants in.  Have to finish flowers tomorrow then the rain is supposed to start again.
    Left the computer for a few minutes and the print changed?????  not going to fool around with it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment